St Augustine's, Dumbarton



Access for partially abled
Denomination:
Scottish Episcopal
OS Reference:
NS397752
Address:
High Street, Dumbarton, G82 1LL
Local Authority:
West Dunbartonshire
Website:
Listing:
A

Location of Church


Nearby Churches

< 0.5 mile
< 0.5 mile
1.8 miles
2.8 miles
3.5 miles


Contact this Church

Church Overview

Built in 1873, the architect Sir Robert Rowand Anderson designed the building in the Gothic Revival Style. Stained glass at baptismal font by Stephen Adam with others to a design by Carl Alnquist. The organ was designed and built for the church by Smith and Brock. Total restoration of building 2003.

Services

Sundays: 9.00am and 11.00am

Opening Arrangements

Open Saturday mornings or by arrangement


Disclaimer

The information about churches in Scotland's Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. The information is not authoritative; please contact us to let us know of any errors or omissions.