Kelso Quaker Meeting House



Access for partially abled Toilets on premises Hearing induction loop for the deaf
Denomination:
Quaker
OS Reference:
NT729339
Address:
Abbey Row, Kelso, TD5 7JF
Local Authority:
Scottish Borders
Listing:
B

Location of Church


Nearby Churches

< 0.5 mile
< 0.5 mile
< 0.5 mile
< 0.5 mile
1.9 miles

Church Overview

A former coach house adjoining the Old Priory, the Meeting House is a traditional two-story building of stone and slate, probably dating from before 1800. Collection of eight lino-cut prints of Border views by Earlston artist Tom Davidson. Ministry is welcome in any language, but is most often in English!

Services

Sunday Meeting for Worship: 10.30am

Opening Arrangements

Open by arrangement


Disclaimer

The information about churches in Scotland's Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. The information is not authoritative; please contact us to let us know of any errors or omissions.