Guthrie Parish Church



Access for partially abled Guidebooks and souvenirs
Denomination:
Church of Scotland
OS Reference:
NO568505
Address:
Guthrie, DD8 2TP
Local Authority:
Angus
Listing:
B

Directions to your Church

mile north of A932, 7 miles east of Forfar

Location of Church


Nearby Churches

3.8 miles
4.2 miles
5.8 miles
6.1 miles
6.4 miles


Contact this Church

Church Overview

Present church was built in 1826 to a Telford design. The 15th-century Guthrie Aisle is beside the church. Two stained glass windows: 'The Good Shepherd' (1920), Dickson family and 'The Sower' (1976), Guthries of California.

Services

Sunday times change monthly, please contact minister for details.

Opening Arrangements

Open at all times


Linked Churches

Aberlemno Parish Church, Rescobie Parish Church


Disclaimer

The information about churches in Scotland's Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. The information is not authoritative; please contact us to let us know of any errors or omissions.